Cillit Bang Bathroom Power Cleaner 440ml
How to use
Cillit Bang Power Cleaner Bathroom effectively removes limescale, soapscum, rust and dirt. Bang! And the dirt is gone! Ideal for Tough and light limescale, soapscum build-ups, rust and regular dirt Places such as sinks, stainless steel taps, draining boards, bath tubs, toilets, showers, tiled walls and ceramic floors Surfaces such as ceramic, acrylic and glass
How to remove limescale, soapscum, rust and dirt: Turn the Nozzle to the 'on' position and, while keeping the bottle upright, spray on the desired surface from a distance of at least 20cm away. Leave the formula to act and wipe around with a sponge or cloth. Afterwards rinse the surface thoroughly with water and wipe with a damp cloth. To clean light oven soils, or pots, pans and other hard non porous surfaces, after allowing the surface to cool, spray onto the food soil without adding water and let the product soak for no longer than 30 minutes. Wash as usual with washing up liquid - make sure you rinse it well with water and repeat as necessary.
Stains? They're what we're good at sorting out here at Cillit Bang. Ever since our powerful surface cleaner first hit the shelves all the way back in 2005, we've had the right cleaning solution for you - no matter what surface needs it, or how tough the dirt is! Nightmare stains? Clogged drains? No problem. Limescale? Gone in seconds. Cillit Bang's unique formula gets rid of even the toughest stains right before your eyes - day in day out, anywhere in the house; whether it's eliminating eyeliner from bedroom carpets or banishing caked on food from kitchen appliances and crockery. Bang! - and the dirt is gone.
- Cillit Bang Power Cleaner Grease & Sparkle
- Turbo Foam action removes grease, food stains and baked on foods
- Suitable for use on a variety of surfaces
- Works in seconds
- Easy to use spray dispenser
1. Turn nozzle to 'on' position.
2. Always test on an inconspicuous area so you know the surface can handle the power.
3. Allow hot surfaces to cool before using product.
4. Keeping the bottle upright/slightly tilted and about 20 cm away from the surface, spray directly onto the area to be cleaned, let it act and wipe around with a sponge/cloth.
5. Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe thoroughly with a damp cloth.
For Light Oven Soils, Dishes, Pots, Pan & other hand, non-porous surfaces that come directly into contact with food.
1. Allow surfaces to cool.
2. Spray onto food soil without adding water and let product soak no longer than 30 minutes.
3. Wash as usual with washing up liquid, rinse well with water.
4. Repeat as necessary.Hazards and Cautions
These surfaces can't handle Cillit Bang's Purposeful Purple Punch:
Halogen hobs, wooden surfaces, hot or damaged surfacesWarning
Cillit Bang Powder Cleaner. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Wear protective gloves, eye/ face protection.
If in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/attention/ Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
Keep out of reach of children
Contains <5% Anionic Surfactants, Parfum, Linalool